Monday, April 27, 2009

Angels and Demons

After 4 and half hours of nonstop reading and no interruptions I was finally able to finish reading the book I started 5 weeks ago. Dan Brown's Angels and Demons is epic. Not only did it attract my curiosity starting from page one, but it also managed to keep me on the edge throughout the entire book. Adding commentary of my own, I found myself screaming, laughing, smiling and gasping for air while reading page after page. Well detailed and full of excitement, Angels and Demons surpassed my every expectation. Dan Brown managed to articulate his words to express ideas, thoughts and feelings I never knew how to. He challenged reason and tested faith and revived the presence of God and the church into my life. Although lengthy, Angels and Demons has become one of my favorite books and is definitely a book you should read. It didn't just teach me more about sciences and the church but it taught me how to live; it broadened my understanding of life and it lit the path I should take.


I'm slowly moving away from that dead end.

3 comments:

  1. I still need to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you kathleeen ! =] you always give the best words of suppport =] haha mhmm, i'm suppper excited ! this is definitely a really memorable time and i'm really want to make the best of it ! =] i hope everything is going well with you as well ! =] oooh, and i saw that book in the store ! =] it looked really interesting ! i should definitely go and check it out myself =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just finished reading this book too! i finished around the same time you did. i even had the picture book version so i actually imagined a movie in my head while i read. we should go watch the movie. okay. the end.

    ReplyDelete