Friday, April 10, 2009

Good things end

...so that better things can their spot. It's that chance that everyone is hesitant to take. It's that chance that can either break you or make you. It's that chance that no one really wants. It's that chance that requires waiting. Normally it's not too appealing to those who are impatient with life. But it's that chance everyone should take. I don't know how this topic became the center of my blog, but I feel like I've sacrificed a number of what I thought were amaaazing things in my life. And now.. it's that time that I've always dreaded... it's time to Wait. It's that time to Wait and NOT be oblivious to life as it passes you by. Again, no one knows. And no one ever will. Words can't describe and no matter what you do, your actions will always be misinterpreted.

I was awarded for all those years of unhappiness, with one of the greatest years of my life. Thinking about where I came from reminds me of how far I can go now. You shouldn't have to wait to be happy. Happiness doesn't require waiting. Happiness has no expiration date. Why wait for something to happen if you have the ability to do it achieve yourself? I don't understand.

I'm not acting like I like you, I'm just trying to give you another chance to prove to me that you aren't annoying, that you aren't pulling that fake shit and using me. Giving you that benefit of the doubt type shit...

I'm getting tired of myself. I'm getting tired of hearing my complaints. I'm tired of hearing myself talk about how much you bother me. I'm tired of hearing myself complain about all the vos happening around the world. I'm tired of hearing about people dying. From now on... my only goal: ... is better left unsaid.

Life is amazing & time shouldn't be consumed with things, situations or people who get in the way of you enjoying a gift that can be taken from you at any moment.


Getting rid of everything that gets in the way of me being happy.
Part. II

No comments:

Post a Comment