Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fourth week

It's already the middle of the fourth week of Spring Quarter. It's the last quarter of my first year in college. I've got 5 more weeks living on my own.. then, it's back to living at home. -_- Lockdown central here I come! Those late night adventures, sleep overs, crazy DC/ Bmod/ Barkada outings no longer! ]; Wah. haah a;sldkj it's okay, I'm trying to look at all the positive sides.. like home-cooked food, my OWN ROOM, a CLEAN bathroom, a car, shelter that doesn't cost anything to live in... you know, some of the things I've managed to take advantage of the last 18 years of my life. Don't get me wrong, I love the freedom "living on your own" has to offer, but sometimes I guess it's just the comfort of a home, your own bed and that home-cooked food that I've missed for awhile now. I know I go home almost every week now, but I can tell my parents miss me and maybe this whole moving-back-home ordeal won't be as bad as I think it will be.

I feel so stagnant.

Who ever knew ranch and salsa would go pretty amazing with a salad? I sure didn't..

Upside to the downer...
I saw my best friend today!!!!! I'm lame and I officially was not awesome for the last two or so weeks. The end. But... my week is lookin up and I'll be rockin that awesome pin in no time. [: Yayy for best friends. I'm so glad I'm the crippled ugly duckling who can't sing. AGH.

Life is looking pretty awesome...
oh and I love Zugey! kbye.

1 comment: