Friday, April 10, 2009

1000

views?! Whaaat?? Aw, this makes me happy. [:


My classes this quarter are alright. Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1-330. And every other Thursday from 3-450. Blah..!

So, last night was a reality check for me. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be said in an insulting way, but it might as well have been. Talk about mood killer. I know I shouldn't have gone. But whatever. I'm glad I did because now I know. On a positive note, going back made me feel A LOT better.

It's Zugey's birthdayyy!!!!!! and it was Jay's yesterday!!!!!! Wooo for April babies!

Birthday's in less than a month. I can't believe it's been almost a year since my "debut". But I'm seriously not feeling the whole... lets get older idea.

Ha okay, so my teacher just called on me to voice my opinion and the first thing I said was, "Uh. I don't know." BAHHAH Then I pulled shit out of my ass. haha okay. enough of this.

1 comment: