Sunday, May 3, 2009

MAY

It's May and I'm not as excited as I was a day ago..




I'm starting to do exactly what my sister is doing and I fucking hate that. I hate how she turns down family for friends. I hate how she can try and manipulate an outing or situation to fit her schedule. I hate how it seems as if she cares more about her friends than her family. And I fucking hate how I know I'm starting to do those exact same things..


BOO for the first negative of May..



...and then there's my uncle who has been in the ICU since last Monday. He can't breathe on his own and has two daughters - one my age and the other an upcoming sophomore in high school. I saw him for the first time since I heard the news and I had to fight back the tears. Please pray for him and the family... we really need it

No comments:

Post a Comment