Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wet clothes

Blogging while I'm waiting for my wet clothes to dry. Already late for dinner with the cousins at 7 in Brea. Woo traffic & my ongoing procrastination.

This week has been busy. I think this is the most time I've ever spent with my Ate. Monday through Friday. 3/5 I slept over. 1/5 got drank. 5/5 bonded, major. I like it, it was fun. Not to mention that it wasn't just Ate that was I was hanging out with.. Mark was there too! [: Too bad B was missing!

Anyway, I finally got to say what's been on my mind for months now and I'm not gonna lie... it feels like a big burden has been lifted and I can't be any more thankful for the fact that I have individuals in my life that I can trust and be opened with.. it truly is amazing. It makes you realize that, as much as you may feel that no one understands and no one ever will, there are people out there reaching their hand out to help. You truly aren't alone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you came to that realization B [:

    and dang! i wish i was there that night tooo ]:
    but its all good. a family bonding day will soon come..

    ReplyDelete