Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reflection

The past few days have been a nonstop roller coaster of emotions. I'm happy then I'm not. I'm excited then something comes up. I'm angry then I'm sad. I think I'm okay then the image of my Uncle comes to mind. I'm satisfied then I'm indifferent. I remember when I used to just be happy. Just happy. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

But here I am, celebrating my last full day of being 18. The perfect age. [at least, so far] The age where you can be seen as BOTH young and old. It's like, when do you get the chance to feel both emotions at the same time? Call me naiive but that's how I feel. Tomorrow marks a lot of things. Tomorrow marks another full year alive. Tomorrow marks the anniversary of my first car accident. Tomorrow -- at 3:16PM... I will be born again.

Especially right now, I know I'm probably not showing any sign of appreciation whatsoever towards my family or my friends and I just want to personally apologize for it. Despite my bipolar emotions, I can't image not being able to share every day with the people I love the most. Thank You doesn't seem to be enough.

Let's reflect on what it is I did in 2008 & after I turned 18:
-March 5 - drove to school for the first time
-March 6 - first mission of many to DBT
-March 17 - busted my first mission to Huntington Beach with Genie and Natalie only to get stuck in mad traffic on the way back
-Spring Break - driving galore
-Seafood City and Spread
-IB exams
-Prom
-"fuckit" mode
-Nyl
-Jordan's graduation party
-Senior week
-Senior vs. Faculty => VICTORY TO SENIORS
-Tom's house
-Hookah sessions
-Angel Dj Ike -___-" bahhaha
-Angel's house
-Senior Luau
-Baccalaureate Mass
-Gradnight @ Disneyland!!!!
-staying awake for 40 hours straight into..
-..GRADUATION! [:
-DEBUT !!!!!
-First car accident
-Eve paws
-Reading a total of 5 books in a span of 3 months [:
-telling Nyl what I really thought of him
-named my Landcruiser, Dwayne
-The Hills
-acceptance into Cal Poly
-Orientation / Poly Nights
-Natalie's going away BBQ
-Move into the dorms
-Presidential Election
-4 physical injuries because of reckless drinking: ear, lower back, chest, head
-6 shots in 20 minutes ];
-Threw up 3x : Phi Tau House, DC House [first time being there], DC [Ate's 21st]
-walking on the moon
-Fraternity parties
-that freshman 500 ];
-Auditioning the first time for BARKADA MODERN
-waiting until 330 to get a call from Jackie saying I made the team!!!
-not sleeping because I wanted to wait -- going straight to Friendship games
-Friendship games = fainting -__-" ambulance - bill: $300
-straight from Friendship games to first B.Mod social
-Knott's Scary Farm with BMod
-Hookah bar with Bryon, Gigz, Sam and Manucal [:
-Bmod practices... and outtings
-Halloween Parties, Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas dinner, Joe's Sushi, Denny's, In-n-out, McDonalds Albertos, Guppies, Rooted
-first ever performance: Arcadia Charity Show
-Prelude, WOD
-Winter Retreat
-Ash Wednesday... ahhaha
-Riverside with Natalie
-Heist 2x, LVL3 going on 2x
-PACN "Ikaw Pa Rin"
-Barkada
-"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK !"
-Cool Car <3
-Fantastic Family
-Fantastic family dinner bahahah karl hahahahah
-Phil and Lil

Now is the time to celebrate Birthdays and my last month ever at the dorms! Next year = moving back home = lock down. ]; Hopefully not, but most likely..


LET'S DO THIS RIGHT, ZUGEY! bahahahah

1 comment: