Sunday, June 14, 2009

Training day

Today I trained from 12 to 4. I swear, time went by so freaking slowly. Although yogurt places such as Yogurtland, Pinkberry and my new job [not revealing the name just yet] seem like boring and 'you don't do anything' type of jobs.. there's a lot more that goes into it than meets the eye. I never knew what having a job was like or how tiring it may be to be on your feet for 4+ hours nonstop with always having something to do. Ranging from washing dishes to refilling/cutting fruits to even sweeping/hosing walkways that go around the whole lot TO EVEN going around to each neighboring store giving out free samples... by the end of training my mind and my back were aching like no other. Maybe I can put my 3 pain killers for my back injury to use again! Yay! Drugs! Right after work, I decided to take side street all the way home. Never again -__-" Got home, collapsed on a bed for 5 minutes, changed clothes then headed straight to church for the first time since March! or... whenever Ash Wednesday was. -___- Unfortunately, my body was present while my mind went off dreaming on my dad's shoulder. Right after church the plan was to go home and sleep before heading out to watch a movie with Ate and my parents. Too bad my time that was meant for napping went straight to Restaurant City. That's an even bigger -_________-" Next thing you know, we're headed off to watch Angels and Demons. Good movie! ... if I never read the book before. But... I have read the book annnd... it became an alright movie. I always have a problem with books becoming movies. It puts someone else's vision to your imagination. They did manage to change the original story... but what movie that was once a book doesn't do that? Rarely does the original intention stay true to its author if not ever. On the other hand, Angels and Demons is a pretty good movie considering the circumstances. Ate and I couldn't help but bash on the scenes we thought were important in the book that we didn't see in the movie.. but that's just us I guess.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Your post reminded me of when I first started working at Red Robin. Fuck... on your feet for 6 hours... used to be killer. Now it's easy. So it makes Disneyland far more enjoyable. :] Stamina is good. It'll pay off, you'll see!

    ReplyDelete