Friday, June 26, 2009

Ideal qualities

It was so slow at work today, I had time to think. And for some reason or another, I had the urge to write. I still do. Ideal qualities became the topic I chose.

I wanna meet someone whose awkward personality outshines
the clothes he wears and the shoes he owns.
Someone who can fulfill my every desire
and handle
my mind as it digs deeper
in search for a bigger meaning. Someone
who can touch
my heart and water
my every thought. Someone who never ceases
to educated and allows growth. Someone who understands
the purpose of life.
I wanna meet someone
strong
in qualities and
firm
in beliefs. I wanna meet someone whose words match and level up
to his actions. Someone who can adapt to his surroundings. I
wanna meet someone who makes mistakes
so that it can remind that I too am human and that no one is perfect.
I wanna meet someone who shows respect
to my body
and my mind. I wanna meet someone
Tall, dark, and flawed.
Tall enough so that I strive for higher and greater things.
Someone who can help me reach my goals. Dark, so that I get reminded
that the sun doesn't shine forever - that there will be hard times.
Flawed, so that I too may be able to
learn how to
accept, respect and love.
Flawed so that I am reminded that perfection
does not exist.
I wanna meet someone who understands
the concept of an unspoken conversation. Someone
whose eyes show truth
and whose voice shows comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment