Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring

Spring time aint the time to get sprung.
over it.




My favorite season. My time to shine. My court. My rules. My game.


Dear 2009,
You gave me no clues, no rules, no map. You've left it up to me to discover what you truly have hidden. You've thrown in contradicting signs and you've masked potholes. But nothing,
nothing will stop me. 2008 taught me well. I can only become stronger & wiser. Consequence is no coincidence. I am an independent individual who strives for nothing but the best. 2009. You've began your challenges. And I'm ready to fight until the end. Do or die - I will claim victory. No matter what. Bring people in, take people out - my goal is overcoming my insecurities. I will not stray away.



2009, bring it. I dare you.



-Kathleen

1 comment: