Friday, March 27, 2009

Lil Wayne says...

If you leave, you leave the best
so you would have to settle for less.

Keep your mouth closed and let your eyes listen.

I'm the one who has to die when it comes time for me to die
so let me live my life the way I want to.

I know you prolly wish you never met me
but I just hope you never forget me.

I listen to her heartbeat
cause it plays my favorite song.

& I swear to everything when I leave this earth,
it's gonna be on both feet never knees in the dirt.

You think you fresh shyyyt; -- I'm ripee.

There aint nothin' gon stop me so just envy it.

Take them shoes off your teeth
&& stop runnin' your mouth!

I don't want a broken heart; cause I'll lose all the pieces.

You can love me or hate me,
I swear it won't make me or break me.

I'm not hot, I'm great.

Got more ice than a super sized drink


-------

Whoever says Lil Wayne is whack must be mistaken. Homeboy's a genius, freal. Some of these quotes are favorite-d purely for entertainment purposes and others are 'cause it truly is deep shit.

2 comments:

  1. can't say im a fan..

    it's one thing to have great lyrics... but my ears have to be able to stand listening to his music in order for me to pay attention to the lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah yeah I hear you on that. Some of his songs are a little on the... -_- side. But you could still hear some of these lines in his songs. I kinda see it like: music isn't music without the combination of meaningful lyrics and a great beat. I agree with you on that whole "my ears have to be able to stand listening..." idea though.

    ReplyDelete