Monday, March 23, 2009

Life promise, broken.

"Things fall apart, only to come together in a different way."
Helpful words from one of my best friends.

"If I had it my way, I'd listen to music and think all day. Can't focus. Help me."
copyright: Danielle Jasmine [hellodeejae]


College. A place of polishing & redefining.
No matter where I go, no matter what I say, no matter what I do. Reality finds a door to break down.... and this weekend, it's managed to rip straight out of my hands one of the only things that kept me happy. It's managed to convince me to break one of the top promises I've kept for myself. It's bombarded my mind, my thoughts, my feelings and rapped every single aspect of who I thought I was. The worst part: it's skinned my entirety to reveal my insecurities. The best part: it reminded me of how weak I am.

I can't remember the last time it hurt to be this lost. Weak. Physicially. Mentally. Emotionally. Struggling to cope. And the only option left: accept reality. What the fuck is this!? Breaking & it isn't pretty. Low point = now. FML? Yes. Front? As always.



I just wish it didn't have to come down to this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment