Sunday, March 15, 2009

Half assed blogs

I need to stop half assing my blogs. There's a couple saved through drafts & an entire list of topics that do nothing but bombard my mind. I know "blogging" shouldn't be a priority to me on my long list of responsibilities, but I don't see it as blogging, I see it as an opportunity for me to breathe. It's one of the only things I know how to do right. It's one of the things I know how to do for myself. I love writing and I think it's one of the most original ways to express one's true thoughts and feelings.

I've been fortuneate enough to be going through a rough time. I love these times, as much as I may complain and wish it weren't happening to me, I'm secretly excited about having the chance to show my true colors and to show how much I've matured after each experience. [: Lucky for me, time has had no mercy. It's crunch time, finals week or rather... finals day, tomorrow.. Monday. I've gotta re-teach myself Stats chapters 7 through 9, do a study guide for Stats, rewrite 2 essays, write 1 essay, and write my final essay. Yummm... essays!! -__- bahaha and on top of that... practice. ... kinda.

Ugh, that's another thing! My back. It's improving, but... I can still feel it and it hurts whenever I make a wrong move. And let's just say... I've been finding out those wrong moves a lot lately. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment