Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's official

It's official, I am holding off on my Disneyland Pass. I am saving my money and have made it a summer goal, although I might not be able to accomplish it during the summer, to buy my own Nikon SLR by September of this year. The latest to buy it would be the first week of October. This camera means more to me than a Disneyland pass. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join the many friends and extended family members while they take night trips to Disneyland or California Adventure. I guess for now, I'm content with a possible free two-fer ticket every month.. if/when permitted by my cousin. I'm just gonna stick to asking for a free ticket when birthdays and major events come up. It'll be okay. After I get my SLR the next item on my checklist will be that Delux pass [:

The camera's $550 without tax. So my aim is $600 by late September/early October. Im saving! saving! saving!

Oh, and word on the street has it, that there's a possible SD, SF, Yosemite vacation coming up the last weekend of August. And either a Hawaii/Alaska/Canada cruise trip July of next year. I'm excited! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment