Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's official UPDATE

So to update on my last blog, the long awaited camera is only days away from officially being mine mine mine! :D


San Diego from Aug 5 to Aug 11.. made a deal with my parents and they agreed to pay the rest of the camera off since I really want to bring the camera on our vacation and I won't have enough money before then. Gonna pay them back full with my paycheck on the 19th of August. Hopefully, just buying them the wii fit would get me by [: But, a deal is a deal. Hopefully it isn't over 150 more that's needed. We'll see though ! :D


More payments for summer [in no particular order]:

+ camera
+ pay back parents
+ wii fit
+ disneyland pass from Costco
+ ipod adapter for car
+ sister's roller blades
+ books! books! books! *Any book suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment