Sunday, August 2, 2009

Amateur

"A father doesn't become a father until they hold their child for the first time." Well, this is my Baby, D60 and it didn't become real until I took him out of his box and bubble wrap. A wave of accomplishment rushed through my entire body and I stood there... proud. He brought hope and encouragement... that if I put my heart and mind into my dreams, goals, and priorities, it will some day come true. After all, this has been my dream for 2 1/2 years now.


Despite my first impressions of 2009, I've committed to myself a list of dreams I wanted to make reality. After hard work, stress and searching I've finally been able to make one of my dreams come true. That last paycheck before I purchase my own SLR camera. My money, my sweat, my work, my camera. And let me tell you, it feels so damn good.

+ camera
+ pay back parents
+ wii fit
+ disneyland pass from Costco
+ ipod adapter for car
+ sister's rollerblades/ipod
+ gym membership
+ learn how to put on make-up
+ shoes
+ buy stuff from Rooted
+ put $150/$140 away every week
+ another cousin dinner
+ sleep over somewhere & have a talk about extending my 11 o'clock curfew -_-
+ blackberry
+ change major
+ declare minor
+ medical terminology class; find another job
+ '09 -'10 school year = receive nothing lower than a B

this year is not even close to being over [:

1 comment: